FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » Post your Pet Pics!!
 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next The time now is Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:35 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Post your Pet Pics!!  Reply with quote  

Dove
Crab Crusher

This is my Cecil chillin' <3

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Emeraldrae
Honourable Artist

WOO! This is my kind of thread!

And this is the killer bunny I mentioned repeatedly.

Emer's Main Gallery
Last Updated: February ('13)
Emer's Scraps
Last Updated: July ('13)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dove
Crab Crusher

awwww Em he's so cute <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Tibz
There and Back Again

woo cute animals ^_^
Now i had a cat but have no pics of him so heres a cat that looks just like him instead(- the redish bit near the top)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Sylverfox
Cute & Deadly

I have two pets my dog Niko (pom/pap mix) and then Princess (named before we got her), my cat^^

this is so dark because she's in her normal spot under the bed lol

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dove
Crab Crusher

Awww I <3 princess. My Cecil was named when i got him too lol not rly a name Id choose myself :p I'm gona get a lil doggy for myself when i move. I fancy one of those border terriers but i have to read up on it first make sure its ok to introduce a dog with Cecil. I dont think hes ever seen one :p

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

I don't have any pets right now, but I had these last:

This is Dora, who was really my dad's cat. When my folks moved to Australia she went to a good friend of his. She was a bit traumatized (we got her out of the pound), but came around in the long run, and was a dear. Though she could be a right bitch if you pissed her off.

And this is Para. He was my cat. His name is a long story, I won't bore you with it here. Anyhoo, when I moved to my own place, he went with me, but after 2 years or so, he still didn't like the new place much. He was used to having lots of land to roam in, and hunt. My parents place was literally on the edge of town. I could tell he was pretty unhappy, so I spoke with the parents of a good friend of mine (he used to stay with them when I went on a vacation) and left him with them permanently. He has since died, but he had a good couple of years there, hunting the fields nearby.

In this pic he's just a kitten, but he grew up to be a deceptively sleek looking cat. He was a serious hunter too. His morning ritual was to hunt mice for breakfast, and we've found so many dead animals around our house. Birds with 2-3 foot wingspans were nearly common. He even tangled with swans, if you can believe it. And me and my parents will never forget the fight he had with a marten. The marten was easily half as big again as Para, and the fight was finally ended with the marten's death.

What cracked me up the most about him was the fact that on the one hand he was a ferocious hunter, and when he walked he had all the prowess of a tiger. But on the other hand, he was a total goofball, and looked ridiculous whenever he trotted.

I miss the little guy. I hope he's in a good place, hunting deer, antilopes, etc. Wink

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

I don't have a pet, so here's a puppy:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Family Pet Pix's  Reply with quote  

Lutra
Crawler Trainer

Sorry Doc - big pixs Rolling Eyes

Lutra - here is Mango my hand raised Sun Conure, he is not quite 2 years old and is still losing some of his green coloring and just loves to torment the cat:

I also have an English bred Arabian mare who told me to not post any pictures of her as the only ones I have are quite undignified for one of such fine breeding.

Here is Calypso a wild caught Nanday Conure - he has taken in Qtaru and is actually older than Q by a couple of years. Q is about the only one who he willingly does anything for and looks a little scruffy here as he was just in a tussle with dad getting him out of his cage. He has some nice coloring along his wings and tail but wanted to keep dad and the camera just where he could see them.

Annaya - lol - mom's favorite pet in the house:

This is Shere Kahn our Bengal kitty although he actually belongs to my sister who does not play, he likes to spend time bothering Squitt. This picture is of Kahn dreaming of the next time he can jump on Squitts keyboard in the middle of a big fight, by the smile you can tell that he was successful this go around. Alas, he missed the O/U fight in CoP that Squitt just finished, he so wanted to 'help out'.

And finally after a long tussle of going around the house to mess with everyones keyboards at just the right time, and a stop at the bird cages to 'look at his next meal', a well deserved rest.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Razzlette
Tarogpan Terrorizer

This is my dog Kodie hes a mix but i think he looks like Anubis Twisted Evil

This is Skeeter

And this is shadow when he was a kitten Ala saved him from a drain & brought him home now Shadow won't even get near him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Tibz
There and Back Again

cute kittys ^_^ razz your dog frightens me D:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Shef
Jailer of Lulz

So many kitties <3.

By the by thats one hot finger holding the birdies, tis it yours lucious?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

Here are our 3 cats, from top to bottom, Daikon, Yuki, and Yumi:

This is Daikon with our little guy:

Notice that he loves Chicago, and isn't afraid to state this with a t-shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

radish snow and dream eh? some ones an anime fan <.< coarse the name and race shoulda clued me in >.>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Shef - soooo you want the finger  Reply with quote  

Lutra
Crawler Trainer

Shef I am surprised that you did not know that finger - it is Kimball's.

Actually it is my brother in betwen Squitt and Qtaru - the one who does not play.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » Post your Pet Pics!!
 Page 1 of 11