FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » Last Month Road Map
  The time now is Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Last Month Road Map  Reply with quote  

Mitsu
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

So BLM is nearly done. I'll hit 47 today and should be able to finish up the spell quests and start on AF. I can't find any notes on the final BLM fight with the gargoyle (Always Bet on Black), so that may wait until 2.0.

DRG- Into the Dragon's Maw - yeah, we can't do that with four, I'll wait. :p

Grand Company stuff:
Deus ex Machina
http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Deus_ex_Machina
I'd like to do this quest for our Sunday run this weekend. Should be a piece of cake, we just can't duo with only DRG and MNK. ^^

In for Garuda Wakening
http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/In_for_Garuda_Wakening_%28Limsa_Lominsa%29
I know there are no guarantees for this one, but it can't hurt to try and see how we do. If we wipe, I'll fix your clothes.

Alve & Neo: If 9AM PDT Sunday works for you guys, I'll see you in Aleport. It should be quick.

What are you guys doing for your final month?

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Wish I could help this weekend but i'm out for an art event for both Saturday and Sunday. Event takes place 9am-8pm both days. I'm free next weekend or Friday night.

As for the blm final af fight pretty much you need a tank, healer rest are blms. Trick is the boss gets tanked on while this is the only tricky part of the fight. The boss spawn wisp ever 45 sec or so and if you don't kill them all at once they keep re-spawning until you do. So if blm are off a cast on one shot killing these it can easily go south fast.

Well i got my achievements done so crafting pretty much, but Dark souls and Borderlands 2 has my attention atm lol
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mitsu
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

No worries, Neo. Those two grand company things were the only ones I wanted to do before November, so we have plenty of time. And next week I can come BLM and go all 'splodey on the vanguard.

As a nice side effect of leveling another class, I got all the La Noscea camp achievements. Hello, Sword of La Noscea. Cool

After THM is done I'd like to work on MRD. But I kind of need to finish up leather and wood, too. So much to do. ^^

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » Last Month Road Map
 Page 1 of 1