FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Other Games » The Exiled Realm of Arborea
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next The time now is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:06 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Cool i'm on there also as Neovillain.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Huit
Tarogpan Terrorizer

Sadly the servers will be down when i get back home tonight. So I'll add you all tomorrow when i'm on and we'll most probably see each other on the weekend (given the timezone difference).

However, i'm sure the game will keep you all busy for a bit Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

I'm already level 29 btw, and well on my way to 30. Some of the boss fights are becoming quite intense. I healed a warrior tank against one of the toughest bosses I've been up against so far, and needless to say there were many deaths in the instance we did (I died 3 times at the end alone).

I will say if you haven't rolled a char yet, you plan to play, and are considering lancer, roll it. It seems to be the lowest used class. I'm seeing many parties looking for tanks, and it's actually difficult to get a party as a healer. I rolled a lancer alt and plan to play it a bit once I get my priest comfortably high level (50+?). I wouldn't mind a healer companion Wink

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Huit
Tarogpan Terrorizer

Me & Pitpit are playing Lancer + Priest at the moment and as expected, having no problems with getting a party and no one died in our parties so far with all the dungeons. Hurray!!! Very Happy

We are currently both level 36 and will be playing Priest (for me) + Warrior (for Pitpit) soon. I'll probably be playing a Sorceror as well when i have some extra time (after my parents leave next Thursday).

As mentioned, you can join TheOlderGamers but will need to apply online though.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

So I can't have anything on the broker when I transfer. I'm going to wait for my sales to either expire or go through (about a week) before transferring my Priest. I'll bring over my Lancer immediately though. His name is Mordae and he is a Popori.

Edit: Transfer is quick! Now to wait for my stuff to sell on my Priest.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

I applied to TOG on their site.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Huit
Tarogpan Terrorizer

Hope to see you soon Very Happy caught up with Neo yesterday as well

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Hah got to fight my first fight with a BAM those Baslisk sure was fun to play with.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

Last edited by Neovilla on Thu May 03, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

I might pull whatever's left off of broker this weekend and make the transfer. Unfortunately I'm going to have to sell some stuff outright because I don't have enough personal storage for everything :/ I don't think I have a need for low level crafting materials anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

In other news, I should be playing Tera on my new rig this weekend. First time I went high end on hardware...ever...spent over $1200 on upgrades.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

So my computer is rebuilt and Windows is reinstalled. I can't log in to my Tera account to redownload it. Their tech support is useless.

Anyone have the installer that I can snag from them? I'm betting game login works fine.

Edit: Finally got into my account and downloaded the downloader. Downloader requires login and now it's back in its retarded loop.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

Monkeys!

So TOG won a vanarchy. Here I am in my current gear on my Honor Mount:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

Probably quitting Tera. Great game, almost to level cap, but tired of soloing in a MMO while LFG and sitting in the automatching queue for hours at a time. It was especially great when people in the guild were complaining there were not enough priests around 60 for end game content and I was pretty much ignored when looking for help getting there.

I already left the guild (TOG) because of the contributions I did make without any kind of return. Gold I could have kept (I could be over 1k gold at this point), and time I could have spent leveling myself rather than helping others with no rewards to myself. Maybe I didn't give as much as other people, but I also don't spend all of my spare time playing (I have a day job and preparing for a major project that will likely result in starting a new business).

Am I being too selfish here?

At least it's not like FFXI where soloing at the higher levels was nearly impossible and I sat around in town all day.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Huit
Tarogpan Terrorizer

I do like the game and am still enjoying it. However, it does make it hard for people soloing as the population is quite low for this game. It's sad when i think of it anyway, but since i can't find any other games to play atm, i'll still be sticking around.

the main issue with you not getting much from the guild is mainly due to low population and even less people on during ur timezone i guess.

If you still enjoy the game, you can try for more active NA guilds (even on different servers), cause there are actually quite a few people on during my playtime. Mumble helps a lot too as most of us are on there.

If not, hope to see you around another game Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

There were generally plenty of people online in the guild when I played. I don't think it's a timezone thing.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Other Games » The Exiled Realm of Arborea
 Page 2 of 3