FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » :D heya
 Goto page 1, 2  Next The time now is Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: :D heya  Reply with quote  

Troiboi
Antica Addict

Just saying hi! Still waiting for the PS3 version of FFXIV to pop up but wanted to say hi to everyone out there and let you know i'm still alive ^^.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

You're going to be waiting quite a while longer than originally planned. PS3 release is indefinitely delayed. Unless something changed.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Still here lol ya just playing the free ffxiv and it good to see you are alive lol
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Troiboi
Antica Addict

indefinitely delayed?? I haven't really been keeping up with it so i wouldn't feel left out lol. That makes me real sad, was wanting it as my birthday gift to myself in march Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Troiboi
Antica Addict

I may just try it out on computer. I just got a new laptop not long ago and I think it can play it on it. From the specs it looks like i can on paper. Options options lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

Sup dood?!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Troiboi
Antica Addict

heya gang! well as you can see by the sig, I'm finally online. I'm very happy to say that my graphics card is more than adequate but I'm gonna have to pick up some more memory tomorrow as I have barely enough to run it free. I work late tomorrow night but I plan to get another 2gig memory card at some point tomorrow...either before work or during my break. In any case, I believe I'm in!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Now just have to arrange a time to meet so you can join the mostly empty shell. I think Neo and I are the only ones that still play that can pearl you. It's best to arrange a time in advance as my play tends to be hit and miss, it all depends on how often I crash. I do have about 200 woodworking synths to do right now so I can be on between 6 and 10 PM tonight and tomorrow. Just let me know in advance so that I can make sure I am logged in.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Hmmm... I see you gained a few levels. I was on and off last night doing some crafting. I found out I have about 5 stacks of lumber that I have to synth to assorted stuff and then NPC. I should be on again tonight from about 6 to 10. I have a three local leves and 5 regional leves to get done as well as grinding carpentry.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Troiboi
Antica Addict

yup I'm finally on but it was not without some issues. Upgraded the memory in my laptop yesterday and found that it wasn't my RAM memory but my laptop's graphics card memory, so I was stuck. ><

thankfully, my beau is letting me play on his comp and it's working pretty well. I was on last night from about 11pmish till about 2am. I have an odd schedule this week where I'm closing 3 out of the nights at 10. Last night and tonight are a couple of those, so I wouldn't be on until 1030ish at the earliest again tonight.

I am off tomorrow though, so just keep an eye out for me. I'll be wandering around Gridania getting a feel for things. ^^ I haven't figured out the search system just yet but I think I've managed to friend request both you and Neo.

Hope to see you soon!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

If I'm grinding crafting I am usually by the pond just NE of the Carpentry guild or hiding south west (across the bridge) from the Leather guild.

- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Lyman
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

I ordered my copy of XIV today. I should have it with in the next few days. Where do I apply for a new pearl? lol

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Just let me know when you will be on and I will fix you up.

- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Lynkara

Yippee..more ppl comin' the the LS ... can't wait ^^

TOP   BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Troiboi
Antica Addict

Hey mayeh! I've added you to my friendlist again, I've recently rerolled another character because i wasn't really happy with my previous. So I wanna try to catch you again sometime when I can for another pearl if it's no problem. I'm much happier with this character reroll ^^ My first guy had some weird facial/eye movements that bugged the heck outta me lol. Thanks!!

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » :D heya
 Page 1 of 2