FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » News » GOOD BYE EVERYONE I QUIT!
 Goto page 1, 2  Next The time now is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: GOOD BYE EVERYONE I QUIT!  Reply with quote  

LuckyAlex
Why hasn't Lucky asked for a title yet?

Whats the point in paying for a game when i can't play the job i want too and people like Cerrawan are total ass holes and put lol stigment on jobs without even knowing anything about it.

So Have fun everyone, i probably won't play 14 since i'm tired of the online jerk that ruins the fun for everyone.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

Can I have your stuff?

j/k

I'm sorry it went down like that. FWIW, I disagree with Cerrawan on the lolpup thing, and not letting you bring PUP since that was a DD and your preferred job. The whole point of Abyssea is that it's job friendly, once the basics are covered.

Kind of put a damper on the whole evening for me.

Wumy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

This is part of the problem with playing online games. You have to deal with people that only want everyone else to conform to their style of play and screw anyone that wants to play how they want to play. FFXI got really bad about this, and appears to have never gotten out of it. What I've found, though, is if you can find a group of people you enjoy playing with, they generally don't care how you play as long as you do the job you intend to do. Unfortunately for me, I grew to be too casual a player to keep up with everyone else and grew bored of the game.

What's wrong with the LOL stigma? >.> I played a LOLDRG Razz

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

Curious.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Sad to hear about that Lucky to have it go down like that. Well man you know how to stay in contact don't be stranger to the boards. If you got any last day plan to be one I'll try my best to be on.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

It's been a long time since I first met you in game and I will miss having you around. I remember running around with you on your WHM way back when we were both leveling our first jobs. Also I really enjoyed having you around in the various events we did like Sunday Morning ENMs and Assaults.

It is a shame that people are still prejudiced against jobs after such a long time.

I for one will miss you in this game and I'm sorry you won't be playing 14. Sorry to see you go on such a sour note, I wish you all the best. Farewell my Tarutaru friend.

Pertti

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

LuckyAlex

Squitt wrote:
Curious.

Last few months, i was doing only 3 things,

1. I was soloing pup either for exp, automaton skillups or magian trials.

2. was doing limbus when i could.

3. was doing monday assaults.

I'm tired to pay a montly fee just to solo.

Limbus : with the low amount of people coming and the fact that people wanted out without finishing it yesterday it will most probably be replaced by abyss.

Monday assault : there were talk about replacing it with Abyss.

Final point : i was REFUSED to come pup to Abyss, it was DRK or nothing and my pup does more dmg then my drk and the worst thing is in the abyss party thread everyone, even Cerrawan, said that every job were welcomed. So since i will never be allowed to come pup to abyss and will be forced to solo pup to 80, whats the point of continuing to play.

We are talking about total disrespect and discrimination, i know i'm out of the game now but Cerrawan should be Banned out of the LS for this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

To be fair, swapping abyssea for assaults was just a discussion. You were free to dissent if you wanted to. I wasn't sure about it myself, so I wanted to discuss it. We've been doing assaults for a long time, and at 80 the xp ones aren't so great anymore.

As for last night's limbus, there are a couple of things:

It got off to a bad start. We knew we had this other event afterwards, and got a late start, and I think that set the tone for the evening. Cerrawan wasn't realistic with people not in limbus about what time Abyssea would start, so ther was pressure there as well. And people have simply not been coming to limbus, so endless coin farming is getting boring as well. I'm still fairly committed to limbus and would object to replacing it with abyssea. However, others probably don't feel the same and we will see our numbers dwindle even further for limbus.

That said, I do think a few people in the shell owe you an apology for the lolpup comments last night. It is my understanding that with recent updates, PUP is now a very good DD. We all are sometimes called on to bring jobs we don't always want to to events, so I've no problems with that. But the justification of DRK over PUP from Cerrawan last night was based on ignorance. If you had insisted on bringing WHM/NIN last night I'd have supported Cerrawan in saying no. I hate it when you bring that to limbus because you don't take proper care of your party when you're busy DDing. But I think the distinction between DRK and PUP was just splitting hairs.

Also, we're killing pretty weak mobs in Abyssea. As long as we've got a tank and support, who cares what the DD are? We had a leecher last night I'm pretty sure, a person added from a shout. I can guarantee you Lucky would never have leeched no matter what job he was on, so that was annoying.

Wumy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

LuckyAlex

Wumyamya wrote:
Kind of put a damper on the whole evening for me.

I'm sorry i never wanted to make you sad.

To Nimdae, i know what you mean, thats why i liked ths because almost everyone was respectful and helpful. In all the online games i've played, when there's no-one around to enforce the respect rules, meanness comes out faster then anything.

To Mayeh and Neo, thanks i will miss you too and i'm really sad but i cannot accept to see people like cerrawan destroy the respect foundation of ths.

Wumyamya wrote:
I hate it when you bring that to limbus because you don't take proper care of your party when you're busy DDing.

I don't have any +hmp gear for my whm other then a dark staff and i don't even know where i stored it. On whm/nin i get between 180 to 300 mp back per ws but without +hmp gear i wouldnt get back my mp as fast. And i helped cured your pt a few times leaving me short on mps to take care of my pt once or twice.

All my gil is now on my automaton and automaton parts cannot be sold back so i don't have any gil to waste on a job that not only i hate but received a lot more disrespect then i ever got on lolpup, loldrk and loltarupld combined.

As for the deaths in limbus, they would still have happened and probably more since i would have been often resting. And you should also blame the dd's for pulling hate off the tank, whm don't have convert and only have a set amount of mps that goes away fast.

I was suppose to come pup to limbus, but decided to switch to whm so that the other pt could have a tele and that we could start it sooner since i assumed wrongly that knala would have taken another 15+ min to come to jeuno.

As for Abyss, i probably would have accepted to come whm once my pup was at 80 to let the other whm's level a job they wanted other then whm and i would have subbed blm.

I know i don't do a perfect main healing job on whm/nin but i still try hard to keep people alive and its better then not having a 2nd healer. I can't do anything when i don't have mp nor can i do anything against people that gets 1 shotted.

I truely miss the days where i was a near perfect whm but those days as far gone destroyed by the meanness of people. Even now if i came whm/blm i would still be a gimp whm, i only come whm because i'm forced to and will always be a shadow of what i once was.

The only 2 reasons i never deleveled whm below 60 were : 1. it would have been a pain to do that and 2, doing quest on whm was often faster and safer on whm then pld or drk, it was even safer and easyer to solo quest nms on whm/nin then on pld or drk.

Wumyamya wrote:

We had a leecher last night I'm pretty sure, a person added from a shout. I can guarantee you Lucky would never have leeched no matter what job he was on, so that was annoying.
Wumy

Lol that prove my point that cerrawan should be banned from ths but this would never happen since he would make his own ls and then become a dictator and that would give him even more power to disrespect people.

It wasn't just yesterday, his lolpup meaness has come up often and never once has he tried to see how strong a good pup is. Not only that but his meanness go backs months ago when he tried to sell me an automaton part at a higher price then AH.

Taken from http://ths.drwilco.net/viewtopic.php?t=5467&start=0

Cerrawan wrote:
Yes it is easliy the fastest xp in the game. I was with wumy in that I think we got easliy 30k+ curor as well. The extra nice thing is that is is pretty much 0 risk no links, agro and all jobs are needed even non xp freindaly ones blm, blu etc. O and wumy now has haste.

He said himself that all job were welcomed yet he was totaly disrespectful and contradicted his own words.

Wumyamya wrote:

It is my understanding that with recent updates, PUP is now a very good DD

On my drk, i average 800 dmg per ws with /sam and absorb Tp i could do 2 ws move once in a while but the only reason my drk was good was that i always went all out and using /nin shadows to keep myself alive with stuns and dread spikes helping while i backup tanked.

On my pup, i average 800 dmg per ws and i broke the 1k dmg on ws a LOT more then i ever did on drk, thinking about it, my whm/nin probably broke the 1k dmg on hexa strike more often then my drk did, ok it was only on ep mobs vs IT mob for drk but still.

Now add my automaton, the rng frame does either 400-500 dmg and stun mob with daze or around 700-900+ dmg per ws with Armor Piercer, add the 200+ dmg per range attack the puppet does with my own h2h dmg and you get a good amount of dmg over time.

Since i was working on skilling up my blm frame magic skills, i still don't know how much it would have done but i average his dmg around 400-800 dmg per magic spell complete with convert for never ending mps and never stopping spell spamming till i tell it to stop.

As for Cerrawan, ignorance of how strong a pup is isn't an excuse considering that even a whm/nin DD would be more usefull then a leacher.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

Lol, Cerrawan always subs BLM to WHM. Razz

I don't want to get into a debate about WHM/NIN because I run the risk of being accused of a "cookie cutter mentality." But, IMO, WHMs are there to heal people, not melee. That's all I'm going to say.

Wumy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

Sad

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Roark
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

Man. Maybe I got lucky missing that.

;_;

Well, anyways <3 Lucky. We will miss you.

-R

White Mage 90 Scholar 90 Black Mage 90
Chains of Promathia- Complete
Treasures of Aht Urhgan- Complete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

tears
:Long Live TheHonourableSouls:

nooooooooooooooooo taruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1010/tearssc9.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

threndal
Bat Nemesis

nuuuuuuu ; ; im gonna miss u lucky ; ; you always made me laugh with ur random comments every now and again and the little advice u gave me on pup was very helpful

didnt we have a post a while back that if the post did not have specific jobs posted in it that were needed that all jobs needed to be accepted

TOP View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

i really dont want to see you go lucky... though i understand your pain with pup ive taken a break from it since i wasnt getting xp invites around 58.

im really sorry about saturday as well, i didnt start soon enough muling my gear back, i probably could have been on time if i was asked sam since i had just finished getting my last few sam pieces back off mules, in anycase i want to do limbus still, lots of af+1 gear thats still worthwhile.

as one who also plays as pup im very outraged at cerra as well.

i would ask that some one of consequence talk to him, that was well beyond a dick move he pulled, i thought this linkshell was made of quality players, ive always felt at ease doing missions with fellow THS members, but to have some one act in such a disrespectful manner towards some one else in the shell but also for that disrespect to come from such GROSS bais and bigotry, for such i have no good words upon which i can describe my outrage.

i maybe putting this all civil like but seriously am livid here.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » News » GOOD BYE EVERYONE I QUIT!
 Page 1 of 2