FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Can someone toss me a cursna please!
  The time now is Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Can someone toss me a cursna please!  Reply with quote  

LuckyAlex
Why hasn't Lucky asked for a title yet?

Ok this isn't as bad as Nala and some other problems T.T but still >_<

I lost internet last Thursday and lost a 20k/h exp pt for my sam, then i lost internet, cable and phone from Friday 11am to Saturday >_< at 9pm i got cable and phone back but not internet. Seams there were "Technical difficulties" in my area.

After calling tech support on Sunday, they send me one the same day. The guy come and say that the signal isn't good enough for the modem and tell me that he need to schedule another Tech to go check the lines outsides since he's not allowed to touch them.

Monday comes still nothing, the guy said it could take up to 48h >_<

Tuesday come, still nothing, i call tech support again now they said the lines are fine but the tech that went verify the line never did any followup or called me to see if it was working or not, so they schedule another tech for the same day.

Tech comes in, look around to make sure everything is hooked up properly, then hook a new modem to verify if it can find the signal and it does.

So in the end the "Technical difficulties" or the work done to repair them broke my modem and the 1st tech didn't thought about that, he was too much in a hurry or too new.

And today SE decide to do another maintenance >_<

Oh and i forgot to add, i had Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off >_< totally ruined by all this.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

That sucks, who's your provider? I had problems with my internet one time and they had to replace all the cabling. They started with the section inside the house, that didn't help, they changed something in the connector box outside, that didn't help, he then replaced the cable running from my house to the utility pole out back and that fixed the problem. When he looked at the cable he found a worn spot where it had been rubbing against a tree branch Very Happy

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

D; /comfort that sucks lucky ya I hate when you plan to have time off and you want enjoy some ffxi D: but thing happen.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Can someone toss me a cursna please!
 Page 1 of 1