FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Overreaction?
  The time now is Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:40 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Overreaction?  Reply with quote  

Harmoni

soooo . . . we have a book club at work - a selection of books comes in and we write down ours names on an envelope for any we wish to order and give the secretary the money. Yesterday the secretary came into my lesson and asked if i'd seen the envelope - which seemed a bit strange -I told her i'd last seen it in the staff room and didn't really think any more about it. Turns out today that she meant another envelope that she had put the money into - she's now gone to the head saying that the money is missing and I was the last to see it. I explained that I have never seen the envelope with the money in etc. but the finger of suspicion still seems to pointed at me despite the money apparently being left in an unlocked drawer in an open office. I have no idea why I am being accused and nobody else is; when I asked the secretary why she would think I had it she just shrugged and refused to justify her accusations. Kinda upset about it - not sure if i should go the official route and see the head/union rep. with my concerns or wait and see if common sense will prevail . . .

TOP   BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Roark
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

That's nonsense.

However I bet calmer heads will prevail.

-R

White Mage 90 Scholar 90 Black Mage 90
Chains of Promathia- Complete
Treasures of Aht Urhgan- Complete

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!

probally because she is the one that actually took it and wants to point her finger at someone else. Who all know where this envelope stays?

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Harmoni

i dont know - I didn't know it was there - but I also haven't been into her office or been through her desk. It's a school - we have over 600 students and over 100 staff - so why I am the 1/700 that is supected I have no idea!!!

TOP   BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Jarreth
Shantotto's Bodyguard

I'd definitely take it up with someone in authority. You don't want to take any chances when your job and your reputation are potentially being threatened.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

^

Go straight to your boss now with your concerns. You don't want to get caught up in something stupid.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Overreaction?
 Page 1 of 1