FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Guess i need to find a new shell that is helpful...
  The time now is Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Guess i need to find a new shell that is helpful...  Reply with quote  

haule
Antica Addict

This pure crap i help everyone whenever i can i ask for a raise help with a nm and no one even has the common decency to say anything well thanks i really appreciate it.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Veluis
Chocobo Rider

hey I offered to help

Veluis dances on your grave.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

haule
Antica Addict

ya i know you always do but your about it and not on much.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

abernath
Chocobo Rider

I appreciate all the help you have given me. One day i will be able to be more helpful but only being 51 , not much i can do most of the time lol.

Also sometimes might be best to send me tells if you are needing something. I miss tons of stuff in LS chat most of the time

Abernath

TOP View user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Sylverfox
Cute & Deadly

I'll come out and help Razz, last night I had to get up stupid early for a parade and I've been running around all day today (finally relaxing heh). I r on your friends list so feel free to /tell me if you see me on, I'm still workin in getting back into the swing of things (on the game).

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

gillmaree
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

Haul, as I recall, Huit and Pitpit came out to help you with Fey Weapon NM while I took a break between Limbus and our scheduled Nyzul run. As for Charby, Kashmir offered help but was led to believe that it would be at least a couple hours and got a merit party instead. Perhaps you don't care, but me and 2 others were left standing in WG, me with my mouth hanging open in disbelief as Huit and Pitpit bailed on us doing assault to come help you and Dio. Please tell me what is fair about that? Also, myself, Huit and Pitpit offered to come help you a bit later on after Assault with Fey Weapon NM if you were still on but I saw no response. Duna offered to bring Z out to help with Charby, again no response from you, so I really am at a loss to understand why you are upset.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

haule
Antica Addict

Well for one i did not make them leave the static and i very much appreciated help on fey nm. For two something is wrong here no one helps with anything besides a select few. I dont know maybe im the only one that cares but i got to were i am do too allot of help from a awesome linkshell. And know I cant even get 6 ppl together too do a nm unless i catch the few helpful ppl on and beg. I did not respond to duna because he said he had 30 minutes and it takes 15 to even get there and for what we had a brd wasnt gonna help. Know you can do assaults any day any time this was a charby window which dio had been camping for 12hrs straight and if he didnt get it done would of been there another 12-24 hrs i was just trying to get this done to save some time and effort for him and in the long run anyone with the decency to help him which didnt seem to be many. All i am saying is we need to stop thinking of #1 and think about others.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Harmoni

I probably shouldn't be jumping in here cos i dont know the whole story but sunday Dio was asking for help with charby - I had to ask several times what he was camping before getting an answer and as a result nearly didn't bother offering to help. I went to help despite having no easy way to get there and bring in the middle of something else; trying to cook a meal for my RL friends and it getting close to dynamis time. I tried to be some help - well mainly I watched Dio die which was kinda fun! But in doing so I was late for dyna which wasn't rly fair on all the people who had made the effort to be there on time . . .

I'm not saying that you dont have a reason to be upset Haul; it's not alway easy to get help, hence why i've been stuck on cop, zm, rank5 etc for the longest while but lots of people log in with an idea of what they are going to do; and whilst sometimes you could argue that campaigning for example could be done at any time - i know if i have limited playtime and i need a ???xp before dyna that takes priority for me. Maybe that is selfish?!

Also - and I guess my main point is people often ask for help in ls without explaining clearly what they need; again I admit sometimes I cant be bothered looking stuff up and dont ask when i could for fear of revealing just how much of a noob I am for instance - but would make it easier if people asking for help said what they were fighting, where is was and what jobs and levels are needed - I ignored Kel's pleas for help with ACP because I didn't know i could do it without having the previous missions complete

TOP   BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Guess i need to find a new shell that is helpful...
 Page 1 of 1