FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » invalid username or password
  The time now is Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:41 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: invalid username or password  Reply with quote  

dreacon
Where's Valkurm?

Elliot here but once again it wont accept my username or password... I know what it is, im not getting it wrong but this will be like the 5th or 6th time i have to reset my password in order to get in ad now i have to wait 30 minutes to even do that since i exceeded my number of tries in frustration.

Any one else have this problem? Any solution? Help...

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

Capslock?

Are you letting your browser save your password?

Did you remember to change your password each time after resetting?

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Elliot
Where's Valkurm?

I like to think im to smart to be foiled by Capslock, and yes ive changed the password everytime because this time it let me right in no problems. I have the username saved but cant save password since both Dreacon and I use the comp... Its not a big deal just frustrating and I guess no one else is running into it so it must be something on my end...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

I get similar problems from time to time on these phpbb-based boards. The most common problem for me is the site refuses to remember my logon. I've found that deleting the site's cookie usually fixes the problem.

Try searching for "ths.drwilco" on your C: drive and deleting anything it finds.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

I tend not to rely on saving info on the computer because there comes times that it stops working and you have to actually redo it. Very few of my passwords are saved for very few sites.

Given the multiple logins on the same computer, I suspect something similar to what Koiji said...cookies. Phpbb uses cookies for session management on the local computer and may be referencing old cookies from a previous login...though it shouldn't be doing this. Make sure that when either of yall are done with the forum, to specifically log out of the forum, and see if this improves loginability.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » invalid username or password
 Page 1 of 1