FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXI Discussions » CoP Static: PM 4-2 Preparation - Feather Farming Fun
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 The time now is Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 pm 

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

danakate wrote:
Alananir wrote:
I know. I'm just tired and in a silly mood.

Speaking of tired, are you sure you want to try to make the runs that "start" at 2am your time? I know your sleep schedule is screwy in the first place, but still.

Yeah... I think I'm gonna take a rain-check on tonight. I'm gonna hit the sack at a sane time, I feel a little crappy.

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!

also mind you, on the weekends that I'm able to be there for the missions, I'll be going as your tank if you guys need me, its just that right now mom and dad are over ruling my opinion of their "camping" in a 5th wheel trailer that is only short the dishwasher and laundry machine appliances... as in there is a tv dvd player with surround sound stero... and they call that camping =/

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Werverin
Beetle Basher

ok back to topic... i will put the 3rd in my plainer and will try my best to make it... not that racing season has started for my my saturdays are actually more open. less pratice saturday and more racing durring the week for me. speaking of which my first one is comming up quickly this comming monday. i hope i do well ^^

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

danakate
aka Grace Abernathy

Soporific, Ninelives, Tenshi, Ivinie, and myself managed to get 20 feathers over the course of the evening. We also teamed up with a couple randoms to get them some BLU magic and some items for us for later CoPs (bomb cores) and a tar for a SAM Great Katana NM. I also managed to get a giant scale for the unstable displacement but I think we only have 1.

Tenshi wanted to try and do 4-2 on Saturday (this is not a static activity) so some of the feathers go to her. At the moment, it looks like we probably won't need to farm again but we won't really know until after this weekend. In any case, they drop fairly easily. We'll have more trouble with the scale. ^^

Soporific is the feather holder for now.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

sopoRific
Ovinnik Overlord

I also have 3 cluster cores for the Snoll Czar.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Werverin
Beetle Basher

/sgh.. well it turns out the 3rd wont work out for me due a grad party i have to go to.... if anyone wants to do it sooner please let me know... i can do a mid week run as well as long as its after 6pm est

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wakk0
Megatron

If you got some Cluster Core's that would really save you time in the long run against thats stupid bomb in 5-3. btw I am in U/O atm and we haven't finish the CoP thing cuz of this shoulder injury keeping me back from actually tanking to the best of my abilities. I'm pertty sure Doc and hmmm... danakate (as she prefferes to be called in this forum) saw that I wasn't my best last Sunday on ENM. It still hurts to type with left arm (Wich is the arm that I use most of my macros) so I have downgraded myself to using ps2 cuz the tv is like right in front of my bed...

June 3rd right danakate? That's about 2 1/2 week recovery time from surgery so I should be good. I've been asking around to see if I find some tank that is around where you guys are to add to your static things but none atm. CoP is old get with the times ToAU =p j/k Also when you get to Sancrium let me know. My GF is on that one and I told her its a (Bio)ch cuz of the killing and the aggro and the dying and the clearing hate and the mazes with the NM that kills... Fun stuff. She can go BLM or WHM just so you guys know. (See you again) /emote swallows two Vicodin es tablet.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wakk0
Megatron

oh shit...

P.S. I can do any SAT. but I have Dynamis @ 5pm PST (8pm EST) weekends I'm free since I'm on disability checks from good old Uncle Sam. (Except Wednesdays after 4pm PST (7pm EST) Dynamis

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

The 3rd is good with me, but the following day, sunday is not. Thats when i leave for Murray campus. Past that, til July 8th, i will only be able to do runs on late night fridays, and saturday. And thats it >.>. If its too much trouble, ya'll can go on without me, though id really like to get it all in >.>; and are we good on feathers? So i know whether or not to still go and farm em.

P.S. My brother just said he doesnt mind playing as me for whatever. He isnt so well informed of CoP as me, but he knows how to play. If you do need me, or schedule a run on a bad time for myself, let me brother (Villiant, shows up on friend list for Yuron) know. Send him a message or /tell or something, he says he will do it.
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXI Discussions » CoP Static: PM 4-2 Preparation - Feather Farming Fun
 Page 3 of 3