FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » News » BLM74/WHM37 LFG
  The time now is Thu May 24, 2018 12:45 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: BLM74/WHM37 LFG  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

I want to level up my BLM this weekend. If you want to party Saturday evening after 8, Sunday morning until noon or Monday evening 5 PM to midnight, let me know. I need to get to at least 74 and buffer (about 18K exp) this weekend and I can only get about 3K of that from the exp scroll quests. So I will be sitting with my flag up on the weekend, if you are planning a party at those times, keep me in mind.

For Monday
I am interested in trying the undead the Dvucca Isle Staging Point. These are the Lamia Idolater which seem to have a ton of hit points but very poor defence and a weakness to Fire based attacks (Fusion or Light, MB Fire 4). The only way this will happen, I think, is if we get a Linkshell Merit Party to go there. I will bring cookies and juice if we can't get a refresher. Anyway, if you are interested in this let me know.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

Last edited by Mayeh on Sun May 07, 2006 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Dreacon is coming on Monday as WHM.

1. Mayeh BLM
2. Dreacon WHM
3. Maj DRK

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

Last edited by Mayeh on Fri May 05, 2006 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!

I'd offer to join, but with my final project presentation being due on Wednesday this upcoming week I don't know when/if I'll be able to play =/

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Maj
Saint Subligar

I can come Monday. I also wouldn't mind leveling this weekend. Don't think I'll be up for Saturday morning leveling, but I'll most certainly be interested after 8, I'm sure.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

What time Monday? I can come, but not until after 9:30pm EST (which is probably too late).

I can come as BRD.

EDIT: Oh wait, you want to do the assault mission or just try to get the staging point? I don't have that staging point.

Wumy

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Well we are going to exp just outside the staging point, hopefully people have access and we can warp there, otherwise it's a long hike. Not ruling out walking there, but the trip is a pain to make.

- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Ok so we found another place to get merits last night. With a regular party we were getting around 7.5K per hour there. We got about 27K exp, so I dinged 74 and got a bit of a buffer, 17K worth I think. So I am now 27K to 75. Hopefully we can get a couple more people interested for Monday night and we have similiar luck. The plan is to start around 6 eastern if possible.

- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Jondaras
Tarogpan Terrorizer

Mayeh, are there any other days that you're up for XPing? I'm free pretty much everyday except Sunday afternoons, Mondays, and Tuesdays unless an impromptu scheduled event comes up that I absolutely must go to. Other than that, XP |please| |please| |please|.

Iím the Phantom
Iím the Phantom
Iím the Phantom

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » News » BLM74/WHM37 LFG
 Page 1 of 1