FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXI Discussions » CoP Static: PM 3-5 - First Pass - Sat. May 6, 2005 @ 3pm EST
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 The time now is Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:12 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: CoP  Reply with quote  

Razzlette
Tarogpan Terrorizer

I think Squitterus, Alazar & i are all on the NM in carpenters landing for 3-3

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

danakate
aka Grace Abernathy

The Carpenter's Landing NM is pretty easy. You three could kill it together no problem. Heck, Razz, you and Alazar could probably take it on easy. As a SAM70+ you could probably even take it on solo, though a healer is never a bad idea. Very Happy

I'll try to setup a couple sessions in the evening during the week to go and get those NMs done as well as the other pre-3-5 work. Have you done the Attohwa Chasm one, yet?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: CoP  Reply with quote  

Razzlette
Tarogpan Terrorizer

well Squitterus has done some of it so i don't know what he is on. i have not done the chasm for my self but i have done it for pthers that needed it. As for that damn Mt. Evil or Very Mad lets just say it hates me.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

Me and a special friend of mine (Lilmagex, 65 RDM) went and did 3-3 through 3-4, he helped me out lots. We went, and even i at 61 mnk (at the time, 62 now XD) i could have probably solo'd the ochu. As for the antilion thing, took us about 2 full heals before we figured it all out, but we got it done too. Beat the mountain first try, and opened up boneyard gully at the same time XD. Got an hours worth of watching the retarded taru trio lookin for their dad >.>; that was annoying XD. But ya, im on chip farmin now, just gonna hold back til ya'll catch up.

Side note: I cant view forums on the weekends, so if anything important is said on here after 12 pm est on friday, then i need to be messaged so im aware of it, else ill never know.
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

Ya, I finished Carpenters' Landing and Attohwa Chasm with Werv. I just have the CS with Cid in Bastok then I'm finished.

If Razz and Alazar are up to it, I'll be going with them tonight to do the NM's over again if anybody else needs it too.

One special note for the Antlion, Provoke is not a 100% turnaround on that mob. Werv and I pulled it pretty far from it's nest, it would turn to run, we both provoke and it didn't faze it at all most of the time. It was very determined to get back to it's home. Werv and I both finally killed it when he 2hr'd and did a 1k Raging Axe or w/e it was that he did. I had 2hr'd previously, but it did a TP move that stuck me facing the wrong way then it ran back to it's nest, ended up wasting my 2hr.

When it was all said and done, it only turned back from Provoke 2 out of 7 times. So by all means, make sure for future reference that you bring a Bind/Stun person. It's not that tough a monster if you can keep it in one place.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

ya Lilmagex just ended up binding it, lasted until the end of the fight XD, i tryed chi blast once, that worked fairly well.
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXI Discussions » CoP Static: PM 3-5 - First Pass - Sat. May 6, 2005 @ 3pm EST
 Page 3 of 3