FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

 The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » ok Ex is confusing me now
 Goto page 1, 2  Next The time now is Sun May 20, 2018 4:46 pm 

 Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: ok Ex is confusing me now  Reply with quote  

choochoogonepoo
Crab Crusher


Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 197
Location: Kansas

Ok... ummm this is a bit odd~ A bit of background info~ I was the one to break it off about 7 months ago- yes it was an asshole move of mine~ But I was under alot of pressure at home~ My mom had been hospitilized and I was feeling alot of pressure~ Iono it's weird~ Ok she sent me that hatefull email after I had tried contacting her a couple of weeks ago~ So she replied with that hatefull email~ I sent one back to her~ she sent one back to me~ Then I kinda like apologized for everything and explained to her what had happened~ Ok she's got a bf~ But the mood changed from anger to a bit pissed/ Don't ever want to talk to you- To- Yeah we can still talk... I had basically asked her if she didn't want to speak to me ever again to tell me flat out~ And she replied, "Wail I don't mind if you keep messaging me." Iono- Bluntly~ I still have these very strong feelings for her~ But I told her I wish we had been friends first before going out so we coulda built up a foundation of trust( Confused ) Iono...

Like I said above, "she has a bf." But iono... she's not pushing me away... do you think in time possibly we could work it out?

I really just want to take it slow from here on out with her... Today we had this huge fall out and now we're actually talking again... Which is a bit surprising for me.
_________________
Title: "So much pain comes from happyness"

So much pain comes from happiness.
People in fear are hunted by those w/ zealous action.
Ideas are born for hateful content.
They without care are dead.
This emptiness inside me grows,
Help!
::::Aubrey S Conkling:::::
----
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore :::

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!


Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 1328

Welcome to the world of being a man ( utter confusion when dealing with women ). Laughing


The only real piece of advice I can give you is don't push for anything what so ever, especially getting back together with her. Just play out the role of friends for awhile, let her make the move to become more then friends.


Personally I'd just stay away from her altogether.
_________________

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 3608
Location: Delaware, Ohio

Steven Wright wrote:
It was the first time I was ever in love and I learned a lot, before that I'd never even thought about killing myself.

_________________

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

choochoogonepoo
Crab Crusher


Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 197
Location: Kansas

lol squit! Nice qoute! LOL...

And striker~ I'm actually agreeing with you on this one~ Yeah it's cool and all that we might be friends... but to be honest I really don't want the drama of my next gf worrying about me getting back together with my ex... sooo.... Things will probably dull out in a couple of days.
_________________
Title: "So much pain comes from happyness"

So much pain comes from happiness.
People in fear are hunted by those w/ zealous action.
Ideas are born for hateful content.
They without care are dead.
This emptiness inside me grows,
Help!
::::Aubrey S Conkling:::::
----
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore :::

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food


Joined: 13 Feb 2006
Posts: 2238
Location: Texas

Yeah, I'd say stay away as well. If there's drama now, there'll be drama later.
_________________

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

antonis
Jungle Dweller


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 56
Location: Connecticut

Glad I don't have to deal with the "women" (no offense, I make a better friend to women tbh Smile) Sorry Choo Sad
_________________



TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Bigandbeefy
Fist of the Heavens


Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 651

I think Pink Floyd put it best: Run Like Hell. Crazy girls start at a baseline of crazy, moving toward deeper states of batshit insane.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Legovial
Tarogpan Terrorizer


Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 477
Location: Massachusetts

Ok wait - I'm confused.

Didn't you say you broke up with her? AND that she currently has a bf? So why does talking with a former bf make her crazy?

Not trying to take sides - tbh, I don't know either of you and I don't know the details. The fact that you broke up with her (and not vice versa) probably leaves her with some questions that she may be trying to answer by talking with you again. But the fact that she has a bf indicates that she's at least trying to move on from it. Tbh for me, the significant other thing is always sacred - I don't go after guys who have one and am annoyed with guys who try to hit on girls with one. That's me though.

It sounds to me like you're regretting your decision and trying to find something still there. Whether or not it is, I don't know. I don't think that makes her crazy though and I think the fact that there are only guys replying to this post is making this thread a bit guy-biased.

I personally think that relationships are confusing on both sides. "Being a man (utter confusion dealing with woman)" may be true but so is the reverse tbh. I know guys who are just as prone (if not more so) to drama than the women I hang out with. Guys do things with no logical reason as well and even make stupid decisions from time to time. Stupidity and Drama and Heartache are not gender-specific. It's different things that are confusing but we're all confused by the other gender.

You gotta just roll with the punches tbh - if you keep talking and it leads somewhere, go with that. I wouldn't push anything (as others have said) and try to make it work because you want it to though.


Last edited by Legovial on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

choochoogonepoo
Crab Crusher


Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 197
Location: Kansas

Points to lego!
_________________
Title: "So much pain comes from happyness"

So much pain comes from happiness.
People in fear are hunted by those w/ zealous action.
Ideas are born for hateful content.
They without care are dead.
This emptiness inside me grows,
Help!
::::Aubrey S Conkling:::::
----
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore :::

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!


Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 1328

Lego: in reguards the comment about the guys do things without any logical reason. Alls I have to say that men and women have different ways in which they define logic. Hence what seems completely logical to men is not so much for women and vice versa.


So it basically boils down to complete and utter confusion in the relationship game ^^
_________________

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Oni
Bluredalidin


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 454

Legovial wrote:
Ok wait - I'm confused.

Didn't you say you broke up with her? AND that she currently has a bf? So why does talking with a former bf make her crazy?

Not trying to take sides - tbh, I don't know either of you and I don't know the details. The fact that you broke up with her (and not vice versa) probably leaves her with some questions that she may be trying to answer by talking with you again. But the fact that she has a bf indicates that she's at least trying to move on from it. Tbh for me, the significant other thing is always sacred - I don't go after guys who have one and am annoyed with guys who try to hit on girls with one. That's me though.

It sounds to me like you're regretting your decision and trying to find something still there. Whether or not it is, I don't know. I don't think that makes her crazy though and I think the fact that there are only guys replying to this post is making this thread a bit guy-biased.

I personally think that relationships are confusing on both sides. "Being a man (utter confusion dealing with woman)" may be true but so is the reverse tbh. I know guys who are just as prone (if not more so) to drama than the women I hang out with. Guys do things with no logical reason as well and even make stupid decisions from time to time. Stupidity and Drama and Heartache are not gender-specific. It's different things that are confusing but we're all confused by the other gender.

You gotta just roll with the punches tbh - if you keep talking and it leads somewhere, go with that. I wouldn't push anything (as others have said) and try to make it work because you want it to though.


Its generaly accepted that women are more irrational then men but what you say about some men being that way is also true men just react differently literaly and msotly because the 2 different hormones that are produced dominately in each one. My sister has a habit of calling me a woman alot because i think moraly about just everything and i don't like being involved with a women w/o there being a relationship. Now choo this is your own doing you should just answer any questions she may have about what happened and not contact her from there. You being depressed about yourself gives you no reason to but back into a persons life that you ended in the first place. Now lego you never know who your going to be attracted too wether they dating someone or not. I personaly am not going to stop pursueing someone(enless asked) because some other moron may be dating her at that time. From a womans perspective how many times have you dated that after wards you couldn't understand why you were ever actualy with them. gl to ever reads this my mind was jumping around.

Choo leav eher alone your causing her unneeded resurfacing of pain. Don't be selfish and interfere with her life to releave yourself. And towards your own feelings being strong towards her still you had your chance and ruined leave her alone. Sorry for sounding mean but after you said it was your doing breaking up i think you had no place contacting her.
_________________

If people were ment to be alone there wouldn't be so many of us on this planet.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 3656

Oni wrote:
Its generaly accepted that women are more irrational then men


Psst.

When a man says "generally" when it involves a men/women topic... it's rather biased. So "generally" really means "generally among men" when a man says it.
_________________

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Legovial
Tarogpan Terrorizer


Joined: 16 Jun 2007
Posts: 477
Location: Massachusetts

Oni wrote:
Its generaly accepted that women are more irrational then men.


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I had this whole post thought out and tbh, rolling the eyes sums it up.

Each person is different. Society has taught us what male and female roles 'should' be and 'generally accepted' is used to put people into categories instead of try to define each person as an individual. Men can be just as irrational as women are - usually about different things. Men like to claim women are 'illogical' and 'irrational' because it makes them feel superior and stuff. I'm not saying some women aren't irrational - I know plenty who are. I'm saying it's not a gender thing, it's a person thing.

Sorry, I object to being called 'irrational' and 'illogical' simply because I have boobs. I know the post wasn't directed at me but, as I'm a woman and most of these posts are more general, I tend to fall into that category.

/end rant

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 3656

Legovial wrote:
I have boobs.


What?! Why didn't anyone tell me this?!

I call fake... there's no such thing as women on teh internetz.
_________________

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

choochoogonepoo
Crab Crusher


Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 197
Location: Kansas

Alright~ thanks for the different perspective on the situation ^_^; It's really helped me change my way of thinking regarding my selfish needs to contact her~ I'll just let things drop completely~

I didn't realize I was being an asswhole until just now~ I was the one to create the drama and the frustration~ Browny points to everyone ^_^!!
_________________
Title: "So much pain comes from happyness"

So much pain comes from happiness.
People in fear are hunted by those w/ zealous action.
Ideas are born for hateful content.
They without care are dead.
This emptiness inside me grows,
Help!
::::Aubrey S Conkling:::::
----
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore :::

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
 Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT

Display posts from previous:    Goto page 1, 2  Next
 The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » ok Ex is confusing me now
 Page 1 of 2
 
 
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Jump to:  


     Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group | Template Neon v1.3 | Crystal