FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » My birthday....
  The time now is Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:56 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: My birthday....  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

So ya here it is, my bad day. And yes, it is my 17th birthday.

Starting, my grandma wakes me up 30 minutes early, then decides to leave her alarm across the hall on (this loud high pitch beep, sporadicly going off).

Next, when my brother and sister are trying to sign a card, they start fighting and bickering and yelling. Headaches are abound.

Third, nearly ran my car off the road due to sun in my eyes this morning.

Fourth, Get to school, 1st block, teacher decides to mess with me, and embarass me in front of the class.

5) This is a long one. Last tuesday i was 5 minutes late for my Chemistry Flex (Flex= like study period after lunch.), and the teacher told me if i was going to be late, and interrupt him blowing shyt up, (didnt say that but w/e), then dont come in at all. So i was late again today, lunch lines were long. I see him working on blowing something up. So i sit next to his door and wait til he is done. I go in when he's done, and he gets in my face, and asks where i was, why i wasnt here, etc. In the end, he's writing me up as skipping flex. In-School Detention for me.

6) Spanish. O-M-G i hate spanish. Long play today, in spanish, concluding with about 3 pages of homework, in spanish. I hate the commonwealth diploma.

7) I still dont have net access, or at least if i did get on, my dad will probably bust my monitor. So i get to miss the last run i need for icelands access. Still possible he may let me on today, out of compassion, but my fathers not known entirely for that. We shall see.

ok, so far.... what a great day. Currently only thing cheering me up is that i got my ACT scores in yesterday, and i got 28 composite, 30 Mathematics. Still isnt much consolation being that my college id luv to get into, the middle 50% of freshman there had a 31-34 composite. So yay.

Feliz cumpleanos a mi....
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Well Happy Birthday anyway. Hope the day gets better for you.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

ya...me too. Thanks tho

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Yes man happy b-day, sucks for the day so far,but it isn't over..it could get good. Smile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Bristow
Caster of Disaster

Happy Birthday! It would have been fun to have had the same birthday, but mine is tomorrow Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

DX DX DX i just rememberd ; ; i missed your farewell Bristow ; ; that makes me uber sad suddenly.

Being the 28th now, Feliz Cumpleanos a ti, Bristow (Happy Birthday to you).

once i got home, played BFME2 some more, then went to town, ate a 12 oz steak at outback, which was nice. Had to yell at my sister in the middle of a gas station to get her to quit talk/annoying me, and everyone stared at me, which was bad. So the rest of the day was overall neutral. Once home from Outback, sat in my room and played LOTR all nite til 11:30 then went to bed.

So meh, i was rather neutral and uncaring, which is rare for me, on my b-day..... i think im becoming emo or something ;x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Sorry I missed the farewell tour as well. I was not feeling too well last night so I watched a movie and then went to bed early. Hippo, Birdy, Two Ewes Bristow.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » My birthday....
 Page 1 of 1