FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » WHO CREATED THIS LS and.......
 Goto page 1, 2  Next The time now is Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:16 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: WHO CREATED THIS LS and.......  Reply with quote  

toriasx
Chocobo Rider

I was just wondering who created this linkshell and also was wondering how you become a bag carrier for the link? so that I can invite new members. Question

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!

Well I am the owner of the shell, I just have been spending a lot of time in my CoP static shell farming for crap and doing missions that need said crap...

You can't really invite ppl per say giving them a pearl yourself..

When you look at the Shell list you will see that a few of them have purple symbols next to their name, and most have a blue symbol.. the ppl with the blue symbols are normal members, and the ppl with purple symbols are the sack-holders aka the High Council, these High Council members are able to recruit ppl..

Since you have found the forums, I'd have your friends come and post that they would like to join us, in the soon to be created Recruitment section...

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Emeraldrae
Honourable Artist

Oh! Oh! I know the history of TheHonourableSouls!! Very Happy

We started out as FateoftheMages, with Stryker (not the same as our Striker) and... um... I forgot the other leader's name Embarassed But, FotM was the original LS. However, the original two leaders decided to quit and gave leadership to Prettz. When Prettz became bosstaru, the Linkshell's name became HonourableSouls. After some time, Prettz was unable to fulfill all of his leadership duties so we had a vote who our new leader should be, with Striker being the winner. The name was changed once again, but simply to TheHonourableSouls. Not very many people are still around from the FotM days, but I know Kade and Neovilla were there. We also absorbed another Linkshell, HonorisCausa(sp?), when they broke up. Some of the HonorisCausa members are: Jondaras, Nala, Maj, Ninelives, Nightpanda, Sinai, Foxymary... the list goes on. They make up for at least half of our members now, and we couldn't be happier. Wink
The High Council system has been around since FotM. I used to be on the HC of FotM, but lost that privilage when I got really bitchy with someone and refused to take it to tells. The High Council members are members of the LS that have been with us for a long time and are responsible people (usually Razz). We really don't elect new High Council members anymore, since our current group is good at it. If you want to recruit someone, ask one of the HC if they can come by and give your friend(s) pearls.

And there you have it. The history of TheHonourableSouls.

Emer's Main Gallery
Last Updated: February ('13)
Emer's Scraps
Last Updated: July ('13)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Bristow
Caster of Disaster

You know...I've been in this group for a while now, I don't remember how many months. And I never knew there was a freaking HC. I knew Striker was eleceted leader, and as for the sackholders they were just some of the OG's (original gamers Very Happy).

Last edited by Bristow on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

Poor Pavillion, nobody ever remembers his name but me.

I also would like to mention Deftonie as he set up the original forums for us to use for Honourablesouls/Thehonourablesouls when we had to switch over from Fateofthemages, which was and still is a very usefull tool for us.

Also as a sidenote, we used to have a 2nd Shell on another server run by one of our earlier FotM members who decided to transfer over there and expand our commuinity, but that shell unfortunetly went the way of the dinosaur.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

You forgot about absorbing RebelScum too. That added Wumyamya, Nimdae, me and Yuron to our ranks. Small group, but I like to think we make a difference. Wink

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Pearls  Reply with quote  

Razzlette
Tarogpan Terrorizer

Well if you wana get in to taking in other ls's count mine UnforgivenSouls, that would be Me, Alazar, Squitterus, Bristow, & some times Akiru.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Emeraldrae
Honourable Artist

Woah, I thought the bunch of non-original members were all from HonorisCausa. Shows how much I know Rolling Eyes

Emer's Main Gallery
Last Updated: February ('13)
Emer's Scraps
Last Updated: July ('13)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nightpanda
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

Emeraldrae wrote:
Woah, I thought the bunch of non-original members were all from HonorisCausa. Shows how much I know Rolling Eyes

Myself, Ninelives, Kelington, Leafgiver, Foxymary, Sinai, Maj, Mahlina, Nala, and a few others i cant think the names of Embarassed

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!

Personally I don't think about it as tHS actually absorbing those shells because if you notice that those shells were at one point as long as tHS itself.. However what happened is 1 person joined our shell, noticed how great it is ^^; and then recomended for their friends to join...

Though we have a good number of ppl from RebelScum, and HC (sorry I don't know the full name of that shell), many of them joined just the same way as what I stated above..

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

RebelScum had pretty much died though. That's the reason we joined tHS. Wink

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Werverin
Beetle Basher

-.- i see how it is razzy.. no love for me being in your old ls as well.. /sigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

XD i know stryker... he assisted me in my lower levels with Air elemental hunting in La Theine. I see him once ina while now.

Wow, i didnt know you guys were made up of so many different LS's.... Im just the oddball =P I just joined cause squitty was always talking about how good you guys were, and now i believe him ^^
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Different Stryker. The old Stryker left the game.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Striker
I has Kikoku!

Heh, yea now if you look at all the "striker"s out there now you'll something along the lines of

Striker (me)
Stryker
Strikerr
Sttriker
Strykerr
StrikerX
StrykerX

Don't ask me why my name ( which btw was original when I first started using it like 10 years ago ) is so popular now, the only other name that comes to mind thats used more often is Sephiroth =/

Kikoku Obtained 8/17/08

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » WHO CREATED THIS LS and.......
 Page 1 of 2