FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » Nostalgia
  The time now is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 am 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Nostalgia  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

Was feeling kind of nostalgic today and wanted to come on here and see how everyone was doing. I realize people hardly ever frequent the forums anymore, but it's a short in the dark. So how is everyone?
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Clask
Samurai of the Dark Elvaan

wow I remembered my password... things are good here I suppose

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Ninelives
Le Fantôme de l’Forums

....ohi!!!

I heard a rumor from Sylver that Mr. Dunador is... married now? Shocked

I just randomly logged on tonight for a random shot of nostalgia myself. I just recently met Sylver and her husband on a trip from KC to Arizona with my wife for some Spring Training relaxation during Spring Break. Just chatting with her made me think back to several years ago when so much of my time was part of the world of Vana'diel, as well as many good friendships. If/when anyone sees this message, hello from a now happily married, still a bit nerdy, pushing 40s, and always super-silly fourth-grade teacher. Razz

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Me too  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

ohaider

Was thinking about the good old days as I'm running around in Neverwinter and thought I'd drop by. Still living the good single life for me, but tenured now, too, so I guess I'll stay here! Laughing

Been keeping busy with political activism, helping students find their voices on that.

Just got back from study abroad in Greece and looking into buying a house.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

Nostalgia hits me from time to time as well!

I'm on Xbox One now, same Xbox gamertag as years past: Cye Mouri
I just play a smattering of games when I can, but I don't have nearly the free time that I once enjoyed. Cara and I just had our 4th anniversary on June 1st and are finalizing our first home purchase.

Late last year we added another fur baby into our family. Other than those items not much has changed! We've settled into a routine and are content to watch the days fly by.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

These forums were down for a long time, I even removed the bookmark since I thought they were dead forever. Got a message from Kade through these boards so I found out they were alive again. I am officially retired since the beginning of June. Freedom 56!!

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:43 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

Congratulations on the retirement! My mother has been retired for just over a year now and she has enjoyed every second of it.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

Saw the post on the facebook group, realized I had never followed up on my original post.

Nine: I am indeed married, little over a year now. I'm also 27 now, which is about 12 years older than when we all played FFXI together! I'm working full time, going to university part time (Still haven't quite finished the degree, last semester is this fall), and I just fully paid off my first car loan. Adult stuff.

Mayeh! I miss chatting with you way too late into the nights! Congrats on retirement!

Wumy, how was greece? My wife loves to travel, we're going to Italy this August for a week.

My wife and I bought a house together when we were only about 1.5 years in, to my parents dismay. Been there over 3 years now. In lieu of being able to have kids, we have a small zoo of animals, with 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 turtles, and a hedgehog. They're a handful and a half, but wouldn't do without them.

I'm still playing FFXIV, Duna Levoitz on Exodus. I realize most people stayed on Ragnarok, I just had some close IRL friends who played on exodus, which is why I hopped there. Also Dunador on steam. I think I see Mayeh playing Civilization a lot on there. Unfortunately I still don't have a console so no gamer tags for me.
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Grats Duna

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

Congrats Duna on the marriage, i hope it is a long and happy one.

Every time i see your characters last name i think of this guy, lol

I also sent both you and Mayeh freind requests through Steam.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Congo rats!  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

On retirement. And on mawage.

Greece was fantastic. We were based mostly in Athens and took daytrips to Delphi and Corinth. We also spent two days on Santorini, where we got to tour the ruins of Akrotiri and take a cruise around the caldera. Food was delicious, but the beer was sadly lacking in variety and flavor.

I’m still enjoying Neverwinter. I got my cleric to 70 but she’s weaksauce, so I’m leveling a paladin, which is much better.

Sometimes the summerfest music comes up on the playlist, and I think of Mayeh.

I’m on steam but I usually hide my status. I think I have a few FFXI folks friended on there.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » Nostalgia
 Page 1 of 1