FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » Question for the Leadership: Merge with HERO.
  The time now is Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:12 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Question for the Leadership: Merge with HERO.  Reply with quote  

Telmaski
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

Sir Stouter and Malkior Duorum have expressed interest in merging Valr into their FC HERO. If whoever is currently in charge of that could take some time to talk to them ingame about the subject, that would be cool.

I've been hanging out with them for the past couple weeks and they're good folks who are already doing endgame stuff.

Thanks!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Think that is something Kader and Harmoni can talk about. Also it something that could be also be brought up with the Valr FC as a whole since it will effect those in it. Also I"m seeing that ppl are starting to be available for endgame stuff, so informing them about this FC and its goals to them could also get them to think about it.

Valr has also require a lot of FC tokens or whatever you call them and with 2.1 coming around that would be a pity on what happens to that. Talks have been it might use those to pay for housing for the FC and its elements. Well you can also post this in the Relentless forums at http://relentlessls.enjin.com/

Idk if they have a site or not but posting that would also see what they offer/want and stuff.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

If anybody wants to join HERO if they feel like Valr is not meeting their needs for end-game, feel free to do so, we don't want anybody to feel like they are tied to a FC that does not meet their needs. Right now Valr is more social oriented and we also have the linkshells to keep in touch.

I do not know what Harmoni's plans are for Valr and end-game content, but I do know that merging with another FC is not going to happen, especially since a future update is supposed to have the ability to have FC's do stuff with each other.

We also had one of our members of Valr graciously pay for a 2 years worth of Premium content on the Valr website, and I don't want to make them feel like they ended up contributing for nothing.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Telmaski
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

I kinda figured, but I said I would at least pass the message on.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » Question for the Leadership: Merge with HERO.
 Page 1 of 1