FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » For anyone suffering from Error 3102
  The time now is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: For anyone suffering from Error 3102  Reply with quote  

Luka Ryu
Chocobo Rider

Just thought i'd put this up for anyone else who has Error 3102 aka 'Your character is still logged in'.

There's a tech support thread on the FFXIV beta forums asking for people to list their character name and server if they are being affected by this issue.

Heres a link to it: http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/102818-Regarding-Error-3102-Issue

I'll warn you though, the forums seem a bit creaky, probably from the amount of people signing on them to post on this thread!

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

As I haves said elsewhere, I am not even mad about not being able to log in. This is after all still a Beta, and not early play time. However, now that said thread is 1500+ pages and 16,000+ replies long (and that is just the NA/EU thread, who knows about the other languages) this is a major issue.

I even understand that official launch will not go 100% smooth, but SE now has the hard decision to make: Delay the release if necessary to fix this issue, or risk the same problem during release and risk negative backlash which at this point can they honestly afford ?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

Yeah, I posted back around page 30 of that monster thread.

SE has to fix this before early access begins on Saturday. I imagine it won't be that difficult, since this issue was only introduced in Phase 4. There should be some simple solutions they can put in place, such as pinging idle clients to see if they're actually logged in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

Look who's body was recovered from the void!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

<.< yeah needs more cloths ji... also na/eu servers down for maitenance T.T finding arcanist to be fairly survivable.

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » For anyone suffering from Error 3102
 Page 1 of 1