FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV News » To our friends in Relentless LS..
  The time now is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:07 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: To our friends in Relentless LS..  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

If you are from Relentless Linkshell and somehow have found your way here, welcome to TheHounourableSouls.

Since Harmoni is on vacation atm, I am extending a helping hand and a 2nd home until we are all back on our feet.

As far as rules go, treat our linkshell as you would treat Harmoni's linkshell, be respectfull to others, and please mind your language in ls chat.

If you would like a pearl to THS please see this thread:

http://ths.drwilco.net/viewtopic.php?p=56045#56045

Please post your in-game name and that you are from relentless, so that one of our linkshell members can pearl you as soon as possible.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV News » To our friends in Relentless LS..
 Page 1 of 1