FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXI Discussions » resub
 Goto page Previous  1, 2 The time now is Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:45 am 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

CharlieF
Britaru

Just resubed myself! Will be online hopefully tomorrow, updates going to take 8 hours.

Fingers crossed nothings goes wrong and when i get up tomorrow, it's all done :d

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

My RL friends (who originally got me into FFXI years and years ago) have suddenly decided to start playing again, so I'll be reactivating for one last hurrah. Is anyone from tHS still actively playing? It will take me a day or two to get downloaded and patched, but I'll definitely be on this weekend.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Well with the down time of ffxiv beta and how much ppl talking about ffxiv and the new expansion and some money to burn XD I resub to ffxi. So anyone still on you only see me on those rare late PST nites lol.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

threndal
Bat Nemesis

i was thinking of resubing cuz of the expansion but dont know if i have time.... 2 kids and school @.@

TOP View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

threndal
Bat Nemesis

ugh i am resubbing too lol cant help it. its just sucking me in. right now the only thing holding me back is i dont remember my password lol but come monday im back

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

Blarg... i really want to come back to the new expansion but i have mixed feelings about it all... especially after obtaining an annihilator and upgrading it to the 95 version.

Supposed to be an update to bring R/M/E's up to speed but I'll probably need the 99 version to start that path and ADL is a motherf'n cheap SOB... (speaking from first hand experience here...)

On the flip side just found out they finally followed through with the 90+% recycle rate for ranger promise i may or may not be salivating at this time <.<

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

threndal
Bat Nemesis

back in

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

well with all the new gear sounds like ADL is 6man-able again which means marrow arent a retarded F'job like before.

Guess im just kind of invested into WoW now and a bit intimidated with 1. learning the new expansion especially because i heard they boched up content progression (newer stuff is easier to access and zombie => mid tier content gets skipped) 2. I still dont have a linkshell with which to do events with should i start again...
3. i'm not even sure what job to focus on right now, RNG sounds amazing now with all the recycle and higher tier ammo, PUP seems to be on the up swing with the new alternator if they throw them a few more bones it might not be impossible for PUP to be acceptable in end game content.
4. I still want to do NNI and salvage 2... but once again no shell...
5. I compeltly uninstalled 11 so i'd have to setup windower and plugins again... which i never found to be all that user friendly. Also they've been working hard to upgrade windower lots of new gadgets and i have no idea where to start with what plugins ect...

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXI Discussions » resub
 Page 2 of 2