FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Renewal Time
  The time now is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:03 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Renewal Time  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

I had to renew my Driver's Licence, Licence Plates and Health Card today since they all expire on Friday. It took me at least 45 minutes including standing in line. Shocked Very Happy

Oh the office I usually do my Driver's Licence and Plates at, now does Health Cards too Very Happy

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Lucky..took me 2hr >< here just do my DL and that wasn't fun. Good to see you got that down in one shot lol
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

I drove for a whole hour on Saturday.

Wumy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

So are you comfortable behind the wheel yet? My father who learned to drive after we moved to Canada has never been comfortable driving. It's especially noticeable if he has to pass someone on a two lane road.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wumyamya
Ulmia's Soulmate

I have brief moments of comfort, usually when the road is open all around and it is daylight. I am still jumpy driving, but forcing myself to do it. I still make mistakes--today, while driving to Target, I got into the turning lane thinking it was for a traffic light, and it was for a much closer turn that I'd missed. It was very confusing, and it got a little hairy there as I had to drive in the empty turn lane of the other side for a few seconds before I could correct. Yikes.

I doubt I will ever be comfortable, but I am trying to drive more and more. Still haven't gone by myself onto the larger highways, but I'm slowly working up to it. I'm mainly concerned about getting on and off. Once on I think it will be OK.

Wumy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Dunador
Chuck Norris Wannabe

It took me a long time before I was ever really comfortable driving down large interstates and highways. Im still not 100% comfortable, especially if the highway is in a busy area. I hate cramped roads.
GW2 - Retired: Dunador Serestil - Mesmer - Maguuma
Steam Handle: Dunador (Profile Link)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Renewal Time
 Page 1 of 1