FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » WHO CREATED THIS LS and.......
 Goto page Previous  1, 2 The time now is Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:07 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: ls  Reply with quote  

Razzlette
Tarogpan Terrorizer

Awww sorry Werv i did forget but you were only in it for like 3 weeks before it died Wink

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Bristow
Caster of Disaster

Yeah that was awfull. I came back from the beach after 3 months and the ls is split people are mad at each other. I was just WTF!?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Werverin
Beetle Basher

Wink ^^ ya i dont even know what happened there.... i just went with the people who actually talked with me in the old ls, and now i dont hardly even talk to them anymore. kinda funny.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Elliot
Where's Valkurm?

Well, I am always proud to be able to say that I am an old timer as I was a member of FoTM....course I dont usualy flaunt it as most people dont remember me since I was only a member for a few days before they started handing out the Honourable Souls pearls lol, but I did get the back story from Dreacon ^^.

THS has been through so many changes, growths, shortages, etc. and yet the general feeling has always been the same and I think that's why people come and stay as long as they do.

As far as the Higher Council goes its really just the group of sack holders/peace keepers. So if you haven't noticed us power crazy overlords running around the ls I guess were doing a good job lol. Just remember if you ever have a question, concern or feel like you need some help with an ls issue or another member you can always go to any HC member (sackholder) for help.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

I remember being given a pearl after being invited by Kimados. I had been in a different linkshell for a few months but they were not my type of people. A lot of them eventually left the game when WoW came out and I think that they were much happier there ganking low level people.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Ninelives
Le Fantôme de l’Forums

Emeraldrae wrote:
We also absorbed another Linkshell, HonorisCausa(sp?), when they broke up.

It's fun to look back and trace the history of where you've been and how you got there. I was reading Emmy's history of tHS and thought I might share the history of where a lot of us came from. I apologize in advance if I leave out when/where some joined, as I am getting old and my mind isn't what it used to be.

When I first started, I had 2-3 linkshells that I joined but quickly became disenchanted with them, as the people in there and the atmosphere never really felt like home. One day while waiting for a ferry I ran into someone named Zarus who invited me into a shell called ZodiacKnights. This became my home shell and where I met Kelington, Foxymary, and Nala.

We stayed there until the leader had to leave the game. We decided to make a new LS and had a naming contest on a forum, where it was decided HonorisCausa (and I'm pretty sure Kel came up with it too) would be us. Funny thing, the next day the old leader came back on, and ended up leading to a two LS split, about half joining HC and half joining a new shell called ZodiacReborn.

In HC is where I met everyone else that came over from our old shell into tHS. In no particular order of joining, along with myself, Kel, Foxy, and Nala we picked up Nightpanda, Jondaras, Maj, Nazarac, Alexes, Sinai, Mahlina, Kaous, Aphrodite (formerly Enchantra), Leafgiver, Jadant, Lhenne, and Copyrezo. Some have left the game or the shell since, but that's quite a chunk. :p

HC's dissolving was very sudden and unexpected. Basically happened within a week's time when the leader announced "I'm dissolving the shell and making a new one." The majority of us were shocked and very upset by this, and didn't join this new shell. We made a temp shell called....and I kid you not...CheesecakeRules >.> You'll never guess which of us thought that up...*cough* Anyhoo, we were considering whether or not to make it a fully functional shell when Nala came over and told us about tHS. What Striker said earlier is what happened, slowly we all trickled over here. You all got a lot of good, fun people to join up, and I tagged along.

It was very nice to find another place that felt like a home again so soon, which was my biggest concern coming over. I even discovered someone on my Friend List (Arethal) was in it already upon joining. Thanks for putting up with an annoying Mithra that makes bad puns and requires more help than I could ever possibly repay. ^^

Last edited by Ninelives on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: ls  Reply with quote  

Razzlette
Tarogpan Terrorizer

I just wana say thanks to everyone that is in this ls for making it what it is. I have a few other ls but never go on them because the are just not tHS.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nightpanda
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

Ninelives wrote:
It was very nice to find another place that felt like a home again so soon, which was my biggest concern coming over

Word.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Shef
Jailer of Lulz

LOL I remember joining FoTM. I was given a pearl by Loniye, Arethal's Lil Bro, who didn't play at the time. But before hand I had pretty much slammed Loniye for his nab BLM actions, and Alandarian (who I was pretty good friends from dunes fun) made me apologize, that's when I got my first pearl.

Only people who've been around as long as I have are Dreacon, kade, neo, Firi, Dove, Mayeh. I left FoTM right before the repearl, so a few of the people who joined around that time (striker and ell) I didnt meet until Kimados forced me back into HS. I've left Hs a few other times after that (when me and Prettz got into, when I went to LF, and when I stopped playing), other than that ive been here from the start.

As for the High council, it's pretty much people who keep the peace, and pass out pearls. We make sure douchebags stay/arekicked out of the shell. Well scratch that, I haven't been HC since I left, I think maj took my spot, but I still have my sack, because striker knows better =O. Anyways, the interference of the HC has minimized greatly, and I couldn't be happier.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Emeraldrae
Honourable Artist

I remember a time when I was so frustrated with FotM/HS (don't remember which stage it was at). As you all know, I'm not exactly the smartest FF player this LS has, nor have I gotten to play with/experience the high level stuff like Dynamis. So, any time I'd ask a question, Kimados and a few other people would make fun of me for not knowing.

Thankfully, the atmosphere has definitely changed for the better since then.

Emer's Main Gallery
Last Updated: February ('13)
Emer's Scraps
Last Updated: July ('13)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Tibz
There and Back Again

Tenshi was in Fotm and hes the one that got Angelkun, Lukekun, Ivinie, Whiteninja, Qtd and me into hs back when Prettz was megaboss. Outa the list only Ivinie and Tenshi still play ffxi ;(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ls  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

Razzlette wrote:
I just wana say thanks to everyone that is in this ls for making it what it is. I have a few other ls but never go on them because the are just not tHS.

My parents agree guys.
My sister did a little ls bouncing when she started out, the whole time Dad and Mom were sorta watching. Dad says the ratio of lewd and crude humor is about 1 to 4 when comparing tHS to the other ls's my sister held. Something him and Mom crack down on, though you would never guess from how I usually talk. (ITSBECAUSEIWASSOREPRESSEDASACHILDISWEARS)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Clask
Samurai of the Dark Elvaan

yea I let my daughter play occasionally and although she just sits in town and talk to people most of the time it is really nice to know what she sees on LS is not too aweful bad... everynow and then we have a lapse of common sense in the language department but its no worse than me working on my car when she is around Very Happy

@^*!& where they $*(@ did that $)*(&#*^)@ nut go?

comes from watching my dad work on cars as well as from working in a lumberyard for 15+ years...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » WHO CREATED THIS LS and.......
 Page 2 of 2