FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » PS3 Users please read!!
  The time now is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: PS3 Users please read!!  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

As some of you may or may not know, Playstation Network was hacked recently and personal data including password and secret quesions were compromised, hence the unaivalabilty of PSN for the last week.

While Sony has not said yet whether or not Credit Card information associated with your PSN account was stolen or not, they have not ruled out the possibility.

I just called my bank to have them issue me a new Credit Card as a precautionary measure, and i stongly urge anybody else to do the same.

I am also going to be changing my password and secret question info on PSN once that is back up and would suggest everyone else do the same.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

Don't forget that modern PSPs connect to PSN. If you don't have a PS3 but have a PSP, this still applies to you.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Relaxation » PS3 Users please read!!
 Page 1 of 1