FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » After quest debriefing
  The time now is Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:36 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: After quest debriefing  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Had to kill some mobs so that they could do repairs on a bridge. When I returned to town after finishing the quest, this was the dialog.

Hihine: You've returned...and in one piece! I will have the repair party depart immediately.

Hihine: You have our deepest thanks, Mayeh. I shudder to think what might have happened had we been unable to replace the rings before they completely corroded... Have you the faintest idea what rebuilding a ruined bridge requires?

Hihine: First, the guildmaster rounds up all the lightest armorers on the nearside of the ravine-and by lightest, I mean smallest, and by smallest, I mean me and my loyal Lalafellin brethren.

Hihine: Then the guild's Roegadyn are called in to heave each and every one of us to the far side, where we are to begin the rebuilding process.

Hihine: Let us just say that there is not a Lalafell here at Naldiq & Vymelli's who wouldn't willingly miss his own mother's coronation as queen of the realm if his attendance meant going anywhere near a fallen bridge.

See, in FFXIV they don't punt Tarutaru, but they have Lalafell tossing.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

Niice! :D

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

Gegeissa: And just what am I supposed to do if one of them takes it into its head to have a difference of opinion with the city gate here? I'm a Lalafell! Look at me. Some of those things drop turds bigger than me! We haven't seen so much as a carrier chocobo for days. And we're expecting word from our outlying camp, which should have arrived by now. Information far too sensitive to be spoken into a linkpearl, of course.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » FFXIV Discussions » After quest debriefing
 Page 1 of 1