FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » News » Feeling offline lately
  The time now is Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:55 am 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Feeling offline lately  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

ive not been around alot lately as some of you may have noticed, few reasons for that, for one thing just been feeling like playing other games lately for one, bit behind on alot of games ive bought but never beaten.

but more specifically just kinda have this feeling of pointlessness ive been trying to level some of my lower level jobs as of late but looking for parties been a bit of a hassle, im way behind on wotg missions, having a hell of a time just maintaining my rank in campain atm (btw do you have to get enough AN in one day or is it over the whole freaking 30 days cause it seems as if my progress is reseting day to day -.-) that and endgame seems pointless not only do i seem to have limited time, too many things to do with what time i have but the impending level cap changes threatening to outdate everything i once wanted, though seems they are adding armor magician trials perhaps for the new af and salvage gear no?

also some things happened recently as i was getting back into the swing of the game that have made me not want to be on as much lately.

that being said if you need help with something please send me a PM i do like playing this game and love helping out when i can, expecially if its mission related.

anyways there is also 14 coming around the corner, i intend to be playing both but we'll see how that ends up working out, though i was playing wow and 11 at the same time once, got to 46 rouge and decided i didnt like the antisocial center of the core game play. nice that you can pick it up and drop it when ever, not nice playing online BY YOURSELF for 60-80 levels (for the most part)

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » News » Feeling offline lately
 Page 1 of 1