FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Punching Tigers is Boring
  The time now is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:21 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Punching Tigers is Boring  Reply with quote  

Mayeh
Hand of Heaven

I have been punching tigers in Ule<tab> for a while now. I have done over 1100 kills with Final Heaven and still have just under 400 to go. It is mind numbingly boring. After this is finished I have to kill 2000 Amorphs with Final Heaven. I am not sure if I can bring myself to do this. Since I have to have TP and get the killing blow, I generally fight mobs that give me about 120 TP by the time I can reasonably expect to finish it off. This mean I end up soloing my trials as there really is no way anyone can help.

The depressing math is that it takes me about two hours to kill 100 mobs. So my current trial is about 30 hours and the next one will be 40 hours. That's a lot of time to spend soloing just to keep my weapon at the top of the H2H tree. I also can't take more than two hours at a time of working on this stuff.

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!
- Blade Runner

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

=/ you could always hire 5 samurai with shikikiyo fully merited... and sub sam have them assist ya with whitle'n em down x.x

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Punching Tigers is Boring
 Page 1 of 1