FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » crashbox
  The time now is Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: crashbox  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

so i need to buy a new 11 disk likely along with a new xbox, 11 disk got dammaged a long time ago but the disk still booted up 11 so no biggie, now im going to have to reinstall all together.

so yeah getting intermitent 3 red rings, and damn thing freezes after 45 min or so of play if not, guess im getting one of the new black one sooner then i expected.

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Agh that sucks man ya that the only thing about the xbox I don't like is it console life >: I do hope MS keep supporting it when the next gen of consoles come out. I'm sure you saw most of us in the LS already had a RROD or to >.> well at least with the new smaller Xbox360 u don't have to worry about RROD.

Just the Red Dot of Death ;o.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

red dot?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: brashbox  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

/sigh so i managed to get my hands on a black xbox... but my 11 disk is so hosed i cant startup, also the direct file transfer from my old harddrive might not have properly imposed my pol and 11 files properly in any case ill have to wait 4 days for a new 11 disk to ship to my local gamestop from new york...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Yup MS is trying to get the whole bad image of the RROD so when the new xbox goes and breaks down it shows a red dot in the middle instead.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

nala
Weaver of Misfortunes

i'm not really sure how that is an improvement x.x

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » crashbox
 Page 1 of 1