FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » moogle kup da eat/ crystalin prof.
  The time now is Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:10 am 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: moogle kup da eat/ crystalin prof.  Reply with quote  

Strikerzro
Crawler Trainer

the new exspansions??

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

1) I have no idea what you're trying to say. "The new expansions?" is a tad vague. Very Happy
2) For the love of my sanity (and a few others on here), please, at least _try_ to type with correct spelling. Firefox comes with a nice spellchecker, so there's really no reason not to look at your post and check the red squigglies before you push the Submit button.

I don't mean to be harsh, but if you're not willing to put at least a little effort into communicating, you might want to rethink your membership of this shell.

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Kade
The Duke of San d'Oria

He's requesting a set of threads for the new mini-expansions, but I think we should leave those to the Missions thread since they are not full-blown expansions that need alot of planning.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/KadeFFXI?ref=profile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Strikerzro
Crawler Trainer

thanks kade for understanding and um im on a mac, and to be honest i have no idea how to use a mac. I borrwd it from my sister. I wasnt under the assumption that i need to spell everything right when im trying to have fun. :p By its hard to type fast on an i-touch soo im srry Razz im at work right now

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Feedback » moogle kup da eat/ crystalin prof.
 Page 1 of 1