FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Sorry for being emo
  The time now is Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Sorry for being emo  Reply with quote  

haule
Antica Addict

ranger is making me severly emo lately sunday was no exeption. logged on threw my flag up. Sat around for 4 hrs with no love decided i would solo some exp... Died 3 times. I asked ls 3-4 times to help me lvl up reason being rng is expensive and i need isp for a perdu crossbow so i kinda need to lvl in tau areas and i know we got plenty of ppl who are high lvl and can sync down. And i understand ppl are busy but how many times i have i dropped what i was doing to come camp charby for ppl or kill nms or tank for skill up partys. All i ask is for a little in return for all i do for others.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Koiji
Paragon of Pirate Excellence

70 RNG should be high enough for a bird merit party, right? We should just throw together an LS party at Nyzul bird camp. I'll even come COR if I don't have to pull. Razz

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Veluis
Chocobo Rider

I made one yesterday and invited Haul but only if he promised to do good damage otherwise I would boot him. He did ok I give him an A- and I think he got some good exp lol I got at least 25k exp so hopefully the lvl gap didn't screw him over too bad. :3

Veluis dances on your grave.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

One thing you'll discover is that the damage you do with Sidewinder/Slugshot at 55 is pretty much the same damage you'll do at 75. I'll admit that it's really overpowered at 55, but then you hit 75 and your damage hasn't increased corresponding to your level... it really sucks.

Get 2 Axes that RNG can use, as you continue to get higher in level you'll get fewer and fewer invites and will spend most of your time lfp while in Campaign. At least RNG can do Rampage.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Alananir
DocWilco

I have not played RNG much myself, but I do have Sidewinder, and while you are somewhat correct, in that the damage of Sidewinder is pretty constant, you should be able to increase its damage by focusing more on STR and less on ranged accuracy.

I just think RNG's problem isn't damage. They're excellent for it, even at bird camps, RNGs outclass most others. However they're not very sturdy, and they go down fast once Utsusemi or Third Eye is gone. Which is probably why most people are reluctant to invite them.

Elemental Magic Skill 8/8 Lightning Magic Potency 4/4 Ice Magic Potency 3/3 Fire Magic Potency 3/3 MP 5/8
Freeze II 1/2 Burst II 1/3 Flame II 1/2 Flood II 1/1 Quake II 1/1 Tornado 1/1
Great Katana 8/8 Critical Hit Rate 4/4 Meditate 5/5 Store TP 5/5 Overwhelm 5/5 Shikikoyo 1/? Blade Bash 1/? STR 3/5
BLM75 SAM75 NIN66 WHM44 WAR40 RNG38 RDM37 THF37 DNC37 COR21 MNK20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

LuckyAlex
Why hasn't Lucky asked for a title yet?

I need to redo my af today since i upgraded my hands but once thats done my 63 drg would be happy to exp with you haul when im free just dont ask me to make the pt _._;.

It would also help if you post your available time so i know when you are online, dont want to have you log in 10 min after i join an exp pt or wait 1h doing nothing but waiting for you.

I'm normally free from 5:30pm est to 10pm est during weekdays except wedesday i have assault from 5pm to 7pm.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

Wouldn't mine doing an arrowburn XD but ya since most ppl want the who heavy dd for ptys XD rng kind of get the back seat as squit said.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

gillmaree
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

I can level sync down with you Haule on my PLD which needs about 20k to 75 or just come my usual MNK, or even WAR I can always use the merit points Smile would be nice really, I spend too much time doing things by myself in game.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Wakk0
Megatron

yeah RNG is not the #1 choice when forming a party at end game. That's why my RNG's buffer is not so high. If you wanna RNG burn I'll go.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

flamedancer
Antica Addict

i love ranger but they make us DD looks so bad when they xp on birds, ahh love-hate situation.

H-Games for life

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

choochoogonepoo
Crab Crusher

awww haule, if your still sore here in the next week I'll hmmm OK I DECIDED. I'M COMING BACK TO FF!! I'm making the decision now. So yesh, haule, if your still sore by next wensday, I will be online and we can pt. I've got whm @ 75 and I'm willing to duo if push comes to shove haha, the good old days <3

So much pain comes from happiness.
People in fear are hunted by those w/ zealous action.
Ideas are born for hateful content.
They without care are dead.
This emptiness inside me grows,
Help!
::::Aubrey S Conkling:::::
----
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore :::

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

XD lol Chooocho see you ingame.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Harmoni

/huggles Hauleubum - what I said in game still goes - also i rly should try to get some merits on pld and stop avoiding colibri, imps and puks . . .

TOP   BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Sorry for being emo
 Page 1 of 1