FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Neras
  The time now is Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:46 am 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Neras  Reply with quote  

Squitt
電 話 武 士

I'm curious to know why you've decided to come back now. At first you were merely hopping in the shell for 10-20mins then leaving, after a week of that you started staying longer. Then today you equip Qtaru's pearl.

Why are you coming back? Don't you have bigger and better things to do?

I'm going to be quite honest, even though I defended you and asked Nala to take you along for a CoP mission, lately you've been irritating me to no end.
Why are you trying out tHS again? What's changed in you that's made you a better person than you were when you left us the last time?

I'm willing to forgive and forget. It's obvious you care a great deal about things, you care about your character a great deal. Even though I personally thought my Brother made a dumb decision by giving you Qtaru, I know he wouldn't have let it go to somebody who wasn't going to care for it. You've talked about your car, the place you live and the things you have, so it's obvious you care for your things and take pride in them.
I just wish you cared as much about other people; your cutting, sarcastic remarks show no tender feeling toward your fellow man. In your speech you often elevate yourself at the expense of others. You make random comments at random times with no explanation as if you suffer from Tourettes, except in typing form instead of verbal form. When you hop on TS you'll often interrupt conversations with loud laughter drowning out the other people, then there's silence and you don't say anything else, it's almost as if you're tired of hearing of them talk but don't have the grace or social skills to excuse yourself politely. Yet I know you to be a smart, learned individual, so why do you do this stuff then? Is this behavior going to change?

If not then I honestly don't want to be around you.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Zero
Why haven't you asked for a title yet?

Um...yeah. I'm only going to answer one of these questions.

I don't have any real other place to go. Since my "absence", I have tried to go to other shells and basicly loaf around doing my own thing. When I returned to more full time playing, I just decided I still wanted to hang with ya, so the pearl went back on. As for Qtaru, I'm still not sure why you're upset as to putting his on. Even though your brother may be gone, I like to still think of him (or at least his character) as a member of the group.

-Zero

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Hemico
Crab Crusher

OMG!!! ;_; my little tarutaru brother quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u.u i am missing so much of the igl welling takeing care of my irl.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » Neras
 Page 1 of 1