FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » I'm panicing
  The time now is Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:14 am 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: I'm panicing  Reply with quote  

choochoogonepoo
Crab Crusher

Ugh- tonights another study group night... a few people show up and all... but what is really freaking me out is the fact that one of the guys in the group has a crush on me... He's some 40 something year old dude who has basically pleaded his love to me... also... what really... really... freaks me out is the fact that he's been in jail for 7 years because of a sexual assault...

I really don't wanna get raped lol.... ugh.... everyone in our study group exchanged numbers and everything... and the dude calls 1-2 times a day and leaves weird messages on my voice mail... ugh...

I mean... I'm not gay~ I've told him that~ and that I was flattered and all but I didn't feel the same way towards him... ugh... I'm really freak'n out right about now... tonights study group night is at his place so... ugh... I'm freak'n out nobody else will show up like last week... and I'll be stuck with him, alone.... UGH...

So much pain comes from happiness.
People in fear are hunted by those w/ zealous action.
Ideas are born for hateful content.
They without care are dead.
This emptiness inside me grows,
Help!
::::Aubrey S Conkling:::::
----
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it.
::: Henry Moore :::

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Nimdae
Dog Food

Ask him to stop calling if he's calling for anything not related to the study group. If he continues, consider leaving the group. If you leave and he continues, seek legal help. This is not something to take lightly.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ`ท.,ธ,.ท*ฏ[;::;‹]ᵒᴥᵒญญญญญญญญญญญญ)›

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » I'm panicing
 Page 1 of 1