FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
The Honourable Souls
A Social Linkshell on FairySylph (FFXI) & Mysidia Ragnarok (FFXIV) 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » missing all of you
  The time now is Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:26 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: missing all of you  Reply with quote  

Hemico
Crab Crusher

So yea i said it I miss you all. I wish i could get on and say hi or something. D: i cant even /poke anyone!!!!!!!!! @_@ i am haveing /poke withdraws!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......lol j/k but yea. it is looking like i wont be able to get on for another 2 years at the least and i am going to go crazy.>.> oh wait i am already there i forgot lol.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Neovilla
Bird Basher

/comfort ya I know what you mean lucky I can get some pokes in on once a week. Gald to hear form you though hope everything is going well at least.

The rain is finally gone here in So Cal so its nice and clear ^^.
[Bastok Mission: Completed] [ San doria Mission: Completed] [Windurst Mission: Completed] [RoZ Mission: Completed] [CoP Mission: Completed] [TouA Mission: Completed] [C: 28/50][WotG Mission: 24][ACP Mission:Completed][ MKD Mission: 2][ASA Mission: 10]

Neovilla: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=132283

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Sylverfox
Cute & Deadly

Hey girly I saw your message on my phone ;_; my daughter had started to try to send a message to her friend so if you got random text I r sorry Sad

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Hemico
Crab Crusher

lol it is ok sylver: ) me still <3 you. ^.^

as to everything going well. -.-; not really. I am trying to go to school but istead i am beiong ask to teach and it is getting quite fustrating cuz now i wont be able to start my EMT classes till April or May. Plus students are ask me to counsel them with their problems....Which is really hard for me because as some of you know i am an Empath and my mind is going to start doing this literaly @_@. lawl it is kinda funny i come to this place to help my own problems and end up helping everyone else with theirs. Anyway my students should be here in a few mins so i have to go lol. /hugs for everyone.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

The Honourable Souls Forum Index » Rants » missing all of you
 Page 1 of 1